- Ramsay Santé, the leader in private hospitalisation and primary care in Europe, has announced the roll out of the "Study Grant Contract" (Contrat d’allocation d’études - CAE) scheme throughout France for all the Group's facilities.
- In a context of staff shortages in the health care professions, the aim of this scheme is to attract students enrolled in their final year of study by paying them a fixed amount grant in return for a commitment to join one of the Ramsay Santé group's facilities after they graduate.
As part of its measures to attract and retain talent, Ramsay Santé has decided to set up a "Study Grant Contract" for all the Group's facilities.
The aim of this scheme, which already exists in the Ile-de-France region thanks to ARS Ile-de-France, is to provide financial support to students enrolled in their final year of study by paying them a fixed amount each month. In return, these students undertake to work in a Ramsay Santé hospital or clinic after they graduate.
This scheme will be rolled out from the start of the 2022 academic year and more than 100 CAEs will be financed and offered to students from various training courses, including: nursing assistants, nurses, anaesthetic nurses, masseur-physiotherapists, medical electroradiology technicians and midwives.
Ramsay Santé wishes to be at the forefront of the crucial issue for the health sector of attracting students in a context of a shortage of talent. Ramsay Santé intends to implement policy initiatives to attract staff and encourage them to put their skills and expertise at the service of our company and its patients. The Study Grant Contract scheme will help our facilities attract and retain the health care professionals of tomorrow. Ramsay Santé stands by students, allowing them to finish their studies with full peace of mind and offering them top professional prospects within a group that is the leader of its market,
Pascal Roché, CEO of Ramsay Santé France and Europe
To benefit from this funding, students must be enrolled in their final year (for 2022/2023) in a training organisation to study for one of the diplomas listed below. They undertake to work in one of the Ramsay Santé facilities for a minimum period of 18 months:
- nursing assistant
- anaesthetic nurse
- operating theatre nurse
- medical electroradiology technician
Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing:
- a CV + an application letter
- Proof of having passed into final year
- the desired facility(s).