A digital service platform to improve access to treatment and healthcare
The “New Ramsay Services
” solution aspires to becoming the leading healthcare and prevention solution. It can be tailored to cater to new types of behaviour, and features a multi-dimensioned, personalised digital pathway.
The portal is aimed at patients staying at the Group's facilities, as well as the wider population more generally who can access the services available (with the exception of taking out insurance policies).
The “New Ramsay Services” solution includes:
- A symptom self-assessment tool: for finding out what the most suitable healthcare service is;
- A home medicine delivery service, in partnership with start-up Pharmao;
- A geolocation service for identifying the closest emergency services (all types of facilities). For Ramsay Santé emergency services, a real-time waiting time indicator is provided;
- Access to the directory of Ramsay Santé group practitioners, with the option to book an appointment online;
- Information content about healthcare and prevention (articles, videos, graphics, podcasts), all approved by scientific experts;
- The option to take out ambulatory and hospitalisation or maternity extension insurance (personal assistance services, social and psychological assistance, etc.) in partnership with AXA Partners.
Furthermore, the “New Ramsay Services” solution still features an online preadmission pathway for its patients.
The maternity pathway has also been expanded with the option to book an appointment with an independent midwife and get fast access to all services making up the My Nea support programme for future mothers (free maternity-themed conferences and workshops, sophrology, prenatal singing, etc.).
Symptoms analyser and medicine delivery: new services
Analyse your symptoms with Ramsay Services
Ramsay Services' symptoms analysis tool is a free service that makes it easier to:
- refer a user to the right service and ascertain the level of urgency based on their answers. The tool will recommend one of the following actions:
- Visit A&E or dial 15.
- Book a GP appointment within the next 24 hours.
- Book a GP appointment, but without any urgency.
- Simply keep an eye on the symptoms and if they continue, book an appointment.
Users will then be asked to create an account or to log in to book an appointment or access more information.
- get information, such as a list of probable conditions that may cause the symptoms that the user has entered.
In no way do the information and advice provided by this tool replace a medical consultation, nor do they constitute a diagnosis.
Ramsay Santé is working with Infermedica
, a Polish company which has developed this technology. Artificial Intelligence combines the knowledge of numerous doctors, scientific literature and statistical data gleaned from thousands of patient cases.
Home delivery of medicines
Ramsay Santé has teamed up with start-up Pharmao
to provide everybody in France who is unable or does not want to get to a pharmacy with a home delivery service for their medicines. They can receive their medicines within one hour (starting from when they finish preparing the order), 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Pharmao operates in more than 250 towns in France and works with more than 1000 partner pharmacies. Only medicines available on prescription can be delivered. Deliveries are made by independent Pharmao deliverers.
Longer-stay hospital insurance for greater peace of mind
Ramsay Santé has teamed up with AXA Partners
, the experts in innovative health support services, to create a longer stay insurance policy for patients who need to stay in hospital for longer than planned.
This new digital offering is aimed at future mothers, as well as people hospitalised in an outpatient setting. It provides people with psychological support and access to healthcare professionals to answer any questions and give medical and paramedical advice as soon as they sign up.
Other services can be activated on request for people finding they have to stay longer than planned in hospital, including:
- Looking after and facilitating the presence of a close friend or family member at the hospital to support the patient;
- The provision of home-help services to support the family, such as childcare, housework and school support.
- Specific support for young mothers suffering from postpartum depression and the provision of a paediatric nurse so they can get a good night’s sleep and take the time they need to recover.
- Coverage of transport costs between the medical centre and your home or another healthcare centre for medical appointments.
The hospital stay extension policy can be used until up to 20 days after a patient has left hospital.
Ramsay Services is available from ramsayservices.fr and can be downloaded from the App Store
and Google Play