- Ramsay Santé, one of the European leaders in private hospitalization and primary care, has created a Transformation Department to implement the various strategic axes of its new "Yes We Care 2025" business plan.
- The group has appointed Jamel Ouanda as head of this department to ensure the leadership and operational follow-up of the various initiatives.
- A member of the Executive Committee, Jamel Ouanda reports directly to Pascal Roché, CEO of Ramsay Santé.
The appointment of Jamel Ouanda as Director of Transformation aims to support the major projects of our new strategic plan, which is based on the Group's purpose: 'Improving health through constant innovation'. Jamel Ouanda has all the qualities required for this position: he has a solid knowledge of the group, which he joined more than 13 years ago, and was notably in charge of the integration and sharing of best practices during the acquisition of Capio by Ramsay Santé in 2018.
In his new role, Jamel Ouanda is responsible for implementing the Human Resources agenda of the strategic plan, the Innovation and Data levers and has a driving role in structuring partnerships that accelerate the transformation. In this capacity, the following report directly to him:
- The Human Resources Department in France.
- The Information Systems Department in France.
- The Innovation Hub, based in Malmö, Sweden, whose mission is to stimulate innovation through the creation of new patient-centred medical services.
Jamel Ouanda, 45, Chief Transformation Officer since April 27, 2021Reporting to Pascal Roché, CEO of Ramsay Santé
Jamel Ouanda joined the Ramsay Santé group in 2008 and successively held the positions of Director of Purchasing, Deputy Director of Operations and Director of the Ile-de-France Nord division and the Vert-Galant private hospital before joining the Executive Committee in 2018 as Director of Integration and Best Practice Sharing, to coordinate the merger projects between Capio and Ramsay Générale de Santé. Previously Jamel Ouanda worked for 9 years for the Valeo group within the Purchasing function in France and internationally.
Ramsay Santé is the leader in private hospitalisation and primary care in Europe. The Group has 36,000 employees and works with nearly 9,300 practitioners to treat more than 10 million patients per year in its 443 facilities and 5 countries: France, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Italy. Ramsay Santé offers almost all medical and surgical specialities in three domains: Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics (MSO), Follow-up Care and Rehabilitation (FCR) and Mental Health.
Legally, Ramsay Santé is a mission-oriented company committed to constantly improving the health of all patients through innovation. Wherever it operates, the Group contributes to public health service missions and the healthcare network. Through its actions and the constant dedication of its teams, Ramsay Santé is committed to ensuring the entire patient care journey, from prevention to follow-up care.
Every year, the group invests over 200 million euros in innovation to support the evolution and diversity of care pathways, in medical, hospital, digital, and administrative aspects. Through this commitment, our Group enhances access to care for all, commits to provides best-in-class healthcare, systematically engages in dialogue with stakeholders and strives to protect the planet to improve health.