- Ramsay Santé, one of the European leaders in private hospitalization and primary care, has created a Transformation Department to implement the various strategic axes of its new "Yes We Care 2025" business plan.
- The group has appointed Jamel Ouanda as head of this department to ensure the leadership and operational follow-up of the various initiatives.
- A member of the Executive Committee, Jamel Ouanda reports directly to Pascal Roché, CEO of Ramsay Santé.
The appointment of Jamel Ouanda as Director of Transformation aims to support the major projects of our new strategic plan, which is based on the Group's purpose: 'Improving health through constant innovation'. Jamel Ouanda has all the qualities required for this position: he has a solid knowledge of the group, which he joined more than 13 years ago, and was notably in charge of the integration and sharing of best practices during the acquisition of Capio by Ramsay Santé in 2018.
In his new role, Jamel Ouanda is responsible for implementing the Human Resources agenda of the strategic plan, the Innovation and Data levers and has a driving role in structuring partnerships that accelerate the transformation. In this capacity, the following report directly to him:
- The Human Resources Department in France.
- The Information Systems Department in France.
- The Innovation Hub, based in Malmö, Sweden, whose mission is to stimulate innovation through the creation of new patient-centred medical services.
Jamel Ouanda, 45, Chief Transformation Officer since April 27, 2021Reporting to Pascal Roché, CEO of Ramsay Santé
Jamel Ouanda joined the Ramsay Santé group in 2008 and successively held the positions of Director of Purchasing, Deputy Director of Operations and Director of the Ile-de-France Nord division and the Vert-Galant private hospital before joining the Executive Committee in 2018 as Director of Integration and Best Practice Sharing, to coordinate the merger projects between Capio and Ramsay Générale de Santé. Previously Jamel Ouanda worked for 9 years for the Valeo group within the Purchasing function in France and internationally.
After the acquisition of the Capio Group in 2018, Ramsay Santé has become the leading European provider of comprehensive healthcare services. The group now has 36,000 employees and works with nearly 8,600 private practitioners.
Present in 5 countries, France, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Italy, the group treats more than 7 million patients per year in its 350 establishments.
In hospitalization, Ramsay Santé offers almost all medical and surgical treatments in three business lines: Medicine-Surgery-Obstetrics (MCO), Follow-up and Rehabilitation Care (SSR) and Mental Health. Wherever it is present, the group participates in public health service missions and in the health network of the country, as in Sweden where the group has more than a hundred local health centres.
The quality and safety of care is the group's priority in all the countries where it operates. This is why the group is today one of the references in modern medicine, especially in ambulatory surgery and enhanced recovery after surgery (ARS).
The group also invests more than €200 million every year in its establishments, whether in new surgical and imaging technologies, or in the construction and modernisation of establishments. It also innovates at the service of patients with new digital tools and by developing its organisations to improve the efficiency of care.